Senior Delay Analysts – Multiple
Senior Level Planning/Delay Analysis role to work as part of a Contract Solutions team.
The role will involve project planning and extension of time claims.
Experienced planner who has worked on the client/consultancy side previously. The ideal candidate will have well rounded planning experience with good experience at every stage of a project life cycle in particular post contract, EOT and Delay Analysis. With a demonstrable and consistent track record you will be looking to take a key planning role in a successful team.
Individual Personal Attributes:
• You will be a team player with the ability to manage others, be an exceptional multitasker and have natural time management skills.
• You must be able to use your own initiative, be degree qualified and be fluent in written and spoken English.
• You will be a talented individual who wants to work on high profile projects.
• Be proficient with the Primavera P6
• Excellent knowledge of all major planning software, e.g. Primavera plus Microsoft office.
• 10 – 15 year experience of planning/progress reporting and controlling on a major multi- disciplined project.
• Proven ability with examples of extension of time claims produced
• Proven ability to work with minimal supervision with good communication and report writing skills
• Ability to meet with clients and contractor to request relevant information and present findings
• Willingness to travel in and around GCC (as and when required) but initially based in Qatar