Project Finance Controller Required – UAE Based
occasional travel to Qatar
Our client is seeking an experienced project financial controller, to manage the financial aspects
of a large project. The financial manager will oversee project revenues and expenditures to
verify that the projects are completed on time and within budgetary guidelines. Typical work
duties may include preparing and presenting financial statements, creating project budgets
• The Project finance controller will manage the financial aspects of the project oversee
project revenues and expenditures to verify that projects are completed on time and
within budgetary guidelines. Typical work duties may include preparing and presenting
financial statements, creating project budgets and forecasts.
• The Project finance controllers will typically hold bachelor’s or master’s degrees in finance
or accounting, and may have several years of prior experience working in financial positions.
There are no required licenses or certifications for this role, but the employer may prefer
to hire credentialed workers.
• Required Education Bachelor’s degree at minimum; master’s degree for some jobs
• Other Requirements Previous experience in the financial industry
• The Project finance controller may manage the financial services for the client on his
projects. They may perform project monitoring and data collection to determine if a project
is progressing according to budget. This may include conducting project audits, managing
project schedules, and overseeing regulatory compliance issues. The Project finance
controller may also be authorized to make or approve project expenditures.
• At a minimum, project controller positions typically require that candidates possess a
bachelor’s degree in a finance-related